At DCC, we provide infrastructure and environment (IE) services to one client - Canada's Department of National Defence. Our primary contact is the Infrastructure and Environment Branch (ADM IE) at National Defence Headquarters, especially for the centrally managed capital construction program. We also deal with the chiefs of maritime, land, and air staffs who are responsible for their own construction and maintenance programs.
In fact, we deal operationally and administratively, with many levels and units at DND. We also contract for and deliver consulting, construction and environmental services on behalf of :
- Canadian Forces Personnel Support Agency;
- Canadian Forces Housing Agency;
- Defence Research and Development Canada;
- North Warning System Office;
- Director General, Aerospace Equipment and Program Management;
- J3 Engineer;
- NATO forces with establishments in Canada;
- Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine.
One-stop shop service
Click on the list at the left to take a closer look at the range of services that we offer to DND from the pre-planning to post-handover stages. To be responsive to our client's needs, we assemble teams that integrate the strengths from each of these service lines to get the job done, efficiently and effectively.